Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,751,323 1 new person every 1 minute and 26 seconds Consumer price index 1.8% September quarter 2017 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.8% Quarterly change Jun 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,543.80 May 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.5% October 2017 Monthly, trend estimate
- Friday 24 November 2017Extra data released for 2013-14 Land ManagementLand Management and Farming in Australia (Additional Information)
- Friday 24 November 2017Education exports to China approach $9billion in 2016-17International Trade: Supplementary Information, Financial Year
- Friday 24 November 2017Microdata: DataLab ReleaseMicrodata: Household Expenditure, Income and Housing (Additional Information)
- Thursday 23 November 2017Household water use increases 3%Water Account, Australia
- Thursday 23 November 2017Detailed monthly Labour Force data released todayLabour Force, Australia, Detailed - Electronic Delivery
Census of Population and Housing: Reflecting Australia - Stories from the Census, 2016 Australians pursuing higher education in record numbers The latest data from the 2016 Census of Population and Housing reveals that Australians are upskilling like never before, reporting that 56 per cent of Australians aged 15 years and over hold a post-school qualification, up from 46 per cent in 2006.
The Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey Results Announced Results from the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey are now available at www.marriagesurvey.abs.gov.au/results. The official statistics include a count of responses (Yes, No and Response Not Clear) as well as data on participation at the Federal Electoral Division, State/Territory and National level.
13% of people aged over 65 are still working