Applying for TableBuilder and Microdata access
- What is microdata?
- What types of microdata are available?
- What skills and software are required to use microdata in DataLab?
- What skills and software are required to use microdata in RADL?
- What is meant by 'Statistical Purpose'?
- Does the ABS guarantee that microdata and systems are free from errors?
Working with others when using microdata
Licensing, copyright and citations
Obligations, responsibilities and liability
- What are the Terms and Conditions for TableBuilder and microdata access?
- What are the obligations of a microdata user?
- What are the Responsible Officer's responsibilities?
- Who can be a Responsible Officer?
- What are the Contact Officer's role and responsibilities?
- What are the conditions for DataLab access?
- What are the conditions for Remote Access Data Laboratory (RADL) access?
- What are the penalties for breaching a microdata undertaking?
- What is the ABS liability position regarding microdata?
ABS/Universities Australia Agreement