Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,085,164 1 new person every 1 minute and 31 seconds Consumer price index 1.3% Annual change Mar 2016 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.6% Quarterly change Dec 2015 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,499.30 November 2015 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.7% April 2016 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 26 May 2016Private New Capital Expenditure falls 5.2% in MarchPrivate New Capital Expenditure and Expected Expenditure, Australia
- Thursday 26 May 2016Securitisers assets rose $0.2b in March qtr 2016Assets and Liabilities of Australian Securitisers
- Thursday 26 May 2016Managed funds assets decreased 1% in March qtr 2016Managed Funds, Australia
- Thursday 26 May 2016Detailed monthly labour force data released todayLabour Force, Australia, Detailed - Electronic Delivery
- Wednesday 25 May 2016Increase in use of soil enhancers on Australian farmsLand Management and Farming in Australia
http://www.abs.gov.au Apply now to be a 2016 Census Field Officer! The ABS is seeking up to 38,000 Field Officers to join our team and play a role in shaping the future of Australia. If you’re community minded, of reasonable fitness, have a home computer with internet access, and are comfortable using mobile or tablet device then apply online now.
3303.0 - Causes of Death, Australia Causes of death There were 153,580 deaths registered in Australia in 2014. Heart disease, dementia, stroke, lung cancer and chronic lower respiratory diseases remain the top five leading causes of death, accounting for more than one third of all deaths.
Sydney is projected to reach a population of five million this year