ABS Club Lime — Club Pink Fun Run
Thursday 25 May 2017
Entry Form: ABS Fun Run Entry Form 2017.pdf
|Start and finish in John Knight Park, adjacent to Lake Ginninderra College.|
|12 noon - Stretching with Gymmy (Club Lime mascot). |
12.30pm - Runners start.
12.30pm - Walkers start at the back of the pack.
|7km runner/5.7km walker circuit from John Knight Park Lake Ginninderra. See Map below|
Entry Forms & dates:
|Entry forms are available above.|
Team nominations close on Tuesday 23 May 2017.
Individual entries may be accepted on the day but will be subject to the organisers’ capacity to process the entry.
Entry forms must be signed and dated.
|$10.00 adults and $5.00 students/concession.|
Proceeds from the ABS Fun Run will be donated to the ACT Cancer Council.
Chest number distribution:
|Each participant will be allocated a number, which must be worn, and clearly visible on the front, during the run. Chest numbers will be posted or delivered in bulk to schools and Government departments. Individual entrants should enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope so their chest number can be posted to them|
|There will be water available on the course and at the finish of the race.|
|Toilets are located in John Knight Park close to the start/finish.|
|No dogs, bikes, rollerblades or skateboards|
|Medallions will be handed to the first three male and female finishers. See Awards.|
|Prizes are available for all participants. See Prizes.|
|Email: email@example.com or phone: 6252 6498(bh)|
Medallions will be presented to the first three male and female finishers in the following categories:
Junior entry (under 18 years)
Perpetual Trophies will be awarded as follows:
Castles Shield (Organisation, 20 or more entries)
- Finishers between 25 and 49 - 25 points + 2 points for each finisher above 24
- Finishers between 50 and 74 - 75 points + 3 points for each finisher above 49
- Finishers between 75 and 99 - 150 points + 4 points for each finisher above 74
- Finishers above 100 - 250 points + 5 points for each finisher above 99
The total points ( Standard + Bonus ) are then divided by the number of finishers to provide an average for the organisation.
- The Castles Shield competition is open to teams with 20 or more participants who complete the course. There are two ways of gaining points towards the Castles Shield:
Volunteers gain 20 points – to volunteer send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two types of points allocated to runners and walkers:
Standard Points: Points are allocated from 18 to 2, depending upon the time for completion and a different scale is used for males and females. In previous years the points allocation became zero for participants who completed the course in 60 minutes or greater but, since this year we extended the time for completion, the points were extended also to enable a participant to gain 2 points for their team regardless of their completion time.
Bonus Points: Bonus points are allocated to teams based upon their total number of participants who finish within 60 minutes and are allocated as follows:
Jim Armstrong Trophy
- Awarded to the first School or College. Points are allocated from 18 to 2, depending upon the time for completion and a different scale is used for males and females.
- 1st team with 6-19 members. Calculated by the average time of the first 6 team members.
- 2nd team with 6-19 members. Calculated by the average time of the first 6 team members.
- 3rd team with 6-19 members. Calculated by the average time of the first 6 team members.
- First male finisher
- First female finisher
- First ABS Male
- First ABS Female
- ABS Sections that have at least 4 participants are eligible for this award. The average time of the 4 fastest team members is used to determine the winning section. A person's Section is determined at the time he/she enters the run.
- Awarded for the "best performance" (time adjusted) by a runner aged 40 years and over. Runners times are reduced based on sex and age. The factor used to reduce the time of the runners is based on the World record time in that age group compared to the world record time for Open runners over this distance.
eg A 65 year old male runner will have his run time divided by 1.3444 to determine his seasonally adjusted time.
An individual runner can only contribute to a team result if he/she finishes within 60 minutes. The Small Team awards will be based upon average finish time per team. Small teams may be from schools or organisations.
Best pink and lime outfit will be presented on the day
|12 Month Club Lime Silver Membership||Best Dressed - Pink|
|12 Month Club Lime Silver Membership||Best Dressed - Green|
Prizes to go with trophies
|Club Lime Platinum - 12 mth||1st - Open Male|
|Club Pink Rouge - 12 mth||1st - Open Female|
|Club Lime Platinum - 3 mth||1st - ABS Male|
|Club Pink Rouge - 3 mth||1st - ABS Female|
|Club Lime Silver - 3 mth||1st - Junior Male|
|Club Pink Eternity - 3 mth||1st - Junior Female|
|Club Lime Silver - 3 mth||1st - Seasonally Adjusted|
|Lighthouse $50 pub voucher||2nd - Seasonally Adjusted|
|Calypso $20 voucher||3rd - Seasonlly Adjusted|
|Calypso $20 voucher||2nd - Open Male|
|Calypso $20 voucher||2nd - Open Female|
|The Magpies Sports Club- $50 Bistro voucher||2nd - ABS Male|
|The Magpies Sports Club- $50 Bistro voucher||2nd - ABS Female|
|Calypso $20 voucher||2nd - Junior Male|
|Calypso $20 voucher||2nd - Junior Female|
|Calypso $20 voucher||3rd - Open Male|
|Calypso $20 voucher||3rd - Open Female|
|Calypso $20 voucher||3rd - ABS Male|
|Calypso $20 voucher||3rd - ABS Female|
|Calypso $20 voucher||3rd - Junior Male|
|Calypso $20 voucher||3rd - Junior Female|
|Calypso $20 voucher||1st - Small Team|
|Calypso $20 voucher||2nd - Small Team|
|Calypso $40 voucher||1st - Section Award|